CALL FOR PAPERS
The conference focuses on advancements and innovation in electromagnetics and communication technology. We welcome papers on the conference topics that will foster interactions among researchers and practitioners from academia and industry in antennas and propagation, microwaves, wireless and optical communications as well as other related fields.
Dubrovnik is situated on the Adriatic coast in southern Croatia and it is a famous tourist resort. It has preserved the beauty of a medieval town, and its outstanding cultural and historical monuments have earned it a place on UNESCO's World Heritage List. It has a mild Mediterranean climate with 250 sunny days a year. It can be reached by plane, bus, ship, or ferry. In September, average air temperature high is 24°C, sea temperature is 23°C.
The conference venue is in Centre for Advanced Academic Studies in the center of Dubrovnik.
Special Session proposals - Apr 16, 2023
Submission of papers/abstracts - May 15,2023
Notification of acceptance - June 21, 2023
Final paper version submission - July 15, 2023
Conference start date - September 27, 2023
Conference end date - September 29, 2023
1. Antenna Theory, Modelling and Design
2. Antennas: Systems, Arrays and Architectures
3. Small, Multiband and Wideband Antennas
4. Electromagnetic Fields and Guided Waves
5. Terahertz, Nanotechnology and Metamaterials
6. Microwave and RF Devices and Circuits
7. Light-Wave Technology and Fiber Optics
8. Computational and Numerical Techniques
9. RFID, NFC, and Wireless Positioning
10. Radar, Remote Sensing and Radionavigation
11. Wireless and Optical Sensors
12. Ultra Wideband Systems
13. Indoor and Outdoor Propagation Modeling
14. Mobile Comm's, 5G+ and MIMO Systems
15. High-Speed Networks (LAN-s, WAN-s, Optical)
16. Signal and Image Processing
17. Biomedical and Industrial Applications
18. Electromagnetic Compatibility and EMI
19. Education in Electromagnetics and Comm's
20. Other related topics
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements..