Prepare your 3-6 pages paper according to the A4 format given in MS-Word or LaTex template: DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE
Convert your paper into an Adobe Acrobat pdf. Recommended conversion settings can be downloaded here: IEEE PDF Requirements
Detailed technical guidelines
- The paper should be prepared in A4 (210 mm x 297 mm) format
- The length of the paper should be 3-6 pages
- Do not number the pages
- Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere can be submitted
- The problem under investigation has to be described and the motivation for the research should be given
- Previous results from the cited references should be briefly summarized
- Commercial references (such as Product Names, Brands, or Part Numbers) are not permitted in the body of the paper except in case of describing equipment and software used for the research. Commercial presentation opportunities are available during sponsored events at the symposium. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- Presenting authors should be able to communicate effectively in English and deliver the paper in English to an international audience - authors who are unable to do so themselves, should make an effort to find alternative speakers who can effectively present their paper.
- ICECOM reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
- It is expected and required that each accepted paper will be orally presented (appx. 15-20 minutes presentation time) by its author, co-author or a presenter (non-author). Conference organizers will not send proceedings or paper separates to no-show authors. No-show authors will be excluded from all future paper submissions.