The conference focuses on advancements and innovations in electromagnetics and communication technology. Invited are papers on the conference topics that will foster interactions among researchers and practitioners from academia and industry in antennas and propagation, microwaves, wireless and optical communications, and other related fields.
Note about IEEExplore
Accepted papers that will be presented at the conference will be published in IEEExplore. Researchers who wish their accepted paper not to be published in IEEExplore can check that (opt-out) option during submission process.
Dubrovnik is situated on the Adriatic coast in southern Croatia and it is famous tourist resort. It has preserved the beauty of a medieval town, and its outstanding cultural and historical monuments have earned it a place on UNESCO's World Heritage List. It has a mild Mediterranean climate with 250 sunny days a year. It can be reached by plane, bus, ship, or ferry. In September, average air temperature high is 24°C, sea temperature is 23°C.
Special Session proposals open
Submission of papers/abstracts July 15, 2019
NEW! Final extension!
Notification of acceptance: July 5, 2019
for papers received after June 15: July 25, 2019
Voluntary full paper submission September 2, 2019
(for accepted abstracts)
Conference start date September 30, 2019
Conference end date October 2, 2019
1. Antenna Theory, Modelling and Design
2. Antennas: Systems, Arrays and Architectures
3. Small, Multiband and Wideband Antennas
4. Electromagnetic Fields and Guided Waves
5. Terahertz, Nanotechnology and Metamaterials
6. Microwave and RF Devices and Circuits
7. Light-Wave Technology and Fiber Optics
8. Computational and Numerical Techniques
9. RFID, NFC, and Wireless Positioning
10. Radar, Remote Sensing and Radionavigation
11. Wireless and Optical Sensors
12. Ultra Wideband Systems
13. Indoor and Outdoor Propagation Modeling
14. Mobile Comm's, 5G+ and MIMO Systems
15. High-Speed Networks (LAN-s, WAN-s, Optical)
16. Signal and Image Processing
17. Biomedical and Industrial Applications
18. Electromagnetic Compatibility and EMI
19. Education in Electromagnetics and Comm's
20. Other related topics